| Preventing Carpet Mold |
Water damage can easily be hidden underneath rugs or carpet, so be sure to give your home a thorough inspection if you suspect water damage.
Below are step by step directions on how to avoid carpet mold.
1. Remove Water As Soon As Possible.
2. Use Fans To Speed Up Carpet Drying Process.
3. Use A Dehumidifier To Dry Out The Room.
4. Steam Clean Carpet And Flooring.
Typically, water-damaged carpet padding must be replaced.
5. Sanitize Walls And Baseboards.
6. Check Furniture.
Look for water damage and remove furniture from wet flooring.
Mold Removal Chicago | Free Inspections! | http://bellatrestoration.com | (312) 351-5441