| Lead Removal |
Lead has been found in schools, parks and homes across America. If you think you or your children have been exposed to lead contact your doctor immediately. The only way to tell if you have been exposed to lead is through conducting a blood test.
Lead is one of the most serious environmental hazards to children. Children can get lead in their body through accidental consumption of lead dust, soil or lead based paint, or inhalation of lead vapors. Lead poisoning can cause learning disabilities, behavioral problems, anemia and damage to the brain and kidneys.
Lead Is Most Common In:
• Paint that is on the inside or outside of homes built before 1978.
• Dust and Paint Chips.
• Soil that has Lead in it (particularly around older homes or by businesses that have used lead).
• Hobby Materials such as Paints, Figurines, Fishing Weights etc.
• Food stored in certain ceramic containers (especially when produced in another country).
• Older painted toys and furniture such as cribs.
• Tap Water with Lead containing Pipe materials.
Mold Removal Chicago | Free Inspections! | http://bellatrestoration.com | (312) 351-5441